Sun, Apr 30|
Founders and Creators
An exclusively curated event designed to meet and collaborate with the most influential women entrepreneurs and creatives in the Bay Area.
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2023, 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
San Francisco, 981 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
About the event
An exclusively curated event designed to meet and collaborate with the most influential women entrepreneurs, creatives and change makers in the Bay Area. Whether you are starting your own brand or looking to revolutionize an existing one, this event is for you!
What : Women and Creators | An Assembly
When : 30th April, 2023 ( 1pm - 6pm Tentative)
Where : Trellis, San Francisco
Hosted by : Trellis + The Trendy Tribe + En Creative Media ( all women-owned)
Fireside chat panel :
- Women in Entrepreneurship+ Finance | How to navigate starting your own brand/business and being RICH in the world of money, funding, investments and crypto
- Elaine Hayes - Founder, CEO, Mnt studio, San Francisco , life coach | @elainerhayes @mntstudio
- Deboshree Dutta - Founder & CEO, Criya | @debduttaoffical, @criya.co
- Rebecca Brian Pan - Founder, Trellis Workspace, Hammock life + 9x serial-entrepreneur
- Jessica Rae - Founder. Rae Studios and Talent agent | @raestudiossf, @raeagency, @jraesf
- Women in Leadership & Coaching | Empowering women to lead with a purpose and breaking the glass ceiling:
- Mitali Mathur - VP Engineering, Nike
- Tiffany Cheung - Business Activation Coach | @tiffanycheung.co
- Women and Social Media | How to bridge the gap between brands and influencers and create an online BRAND
- Hetal Vasudev - Cookbook Author, Content Creator and Pastry Chef | Ex Masterchef Contestant | @milkandcardamom
- Nupur Singh - Founder, En Creative Media /social media strategist | Content creator @socialnupur
- Sonia Begonia - Techie | Digital Creator/ Influencer with 99.3K followers @soniabegoniablog
- Pop Ups : Sip and Shop with various women-owned/led brands
Trellis : A woman-founded co-working space created to empower entrepreneurs and creatives. Founded by Rebecca Brain Pan
The Trendy Tribe : The Trendy Tribe is a community bringing Brands and local businesses and influencers/creators together. We host several networking events in the bay area and beyond building a network of creatives. T3 was founded by Saadia Khan(IG: @Saadia237) and Shipra Mathur ( IG: @heyitsships)
En Creative Media : A Bay area based social media and creative agency founded and led by Nupur Singh ( IG : @socialnupur) focussed on local and home grown brands/influencers to help them manage and expand their digital presence. Nupur is a south asian creator and coach as well and has been featured on multiple panels and publications.
This event features trailblazing women speakers from from brands/startups such as Nike, Microsoft, Criya, Mnt, Rae Studies, etc along with women owned brands to shop from. Get your headshots taken, get some helpful tips and tricks by a professional makeup artist and more...